New York Artists Equity Association, Inc. ("Artists Equity") is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization. Your donations go directly towards Artists Equity's programming and are fully tax-deductible to the extent that is allowed by the law.
Donations at every level make a huge difference!
- A gift of $5000 funds one month's rent.
- A gift of $1000 funds a year of free artist workshops.
- A gift of $500 funds printing costs for 6 exhibitions.
- A gift of $250 funds our website costs for one year.
- A gift of $50 to $200 supports our community of artists and day to day operations.
We appreciate your support! To donate by credit card, please click on the Paypal link below:
To donate by check, please send your check to:
New York Artists Equity Association, Inc., 245 Broome Street, New York, NY 10002
ADDITIONAL LEVELS OF SUPPORT
Contributing levels provide important philanthropic support for Artists Equity. Supporters at these levels enjoy added benefits and a partially tax deductible gift to support our work with artists.